Saturday, February 20, 2016

About

This is my private blog - Engineering Notebook with some of my raw notes on supporting Network Environments.  All IP addresses and names are fictitious.  I've been working with Network Technology products for more than 20 years. Everything expressed in this blog is my very own opinion and does not express any official opinion of any vendors. I've fun working with these products for the last two decades and hopeful will continue to do so in the future. I'll NOT reveal any information given to me under NDA and given to me in private by vendor. I'll not reveal any kind of internal documentation or training documents. 


Advanced WAN

  1. ATM
  2. Frame Relay
  3. ISDN
  4. Modems
  5. PPP
  6. PPPoE


Internal Routing Protocols

  1. EIGRP
  2. IS-IS
  3. OSPF
  4. RIPv2


External Routing Protocols

  1. BGP


Advanced Router Technology

  1. ACL
  2. Administrative Distance
  3. Bridging
  4. Default Routes (advertising)
  5. DHCP
  6. DLSW
  7. EEM
  8. GRE Tunnels
  9. HSRP
  10. IPv6
  11. MPLS
  12. Multicast (routing)
  13. NAT & PAT
  14. NTP
  15. PfR & OER
  16. Prefix Lists
  17. QoS
  18. Redistribution
  19. RITE
  20. Route Maps
  21. Summarization
  22. Switching Paths
  23. VoIP
  24. WCCP


Advanced Switch Technology

  1. ISL & 802.1q
  2. MST
  3. Port Channels
  4. RSTP
  5. SPAN & RSPAN
  6. STP
  7. Virtual LANs
  8. VTP


Misc

  1. Ethernet
  2. HTTP & HTTPS
  3. IP Addressing
  4. IP SLA
  5. Logging
  6. Multicast
  7. NetFlow
  8. RMON
  9. SCP
  10. Security
  11. SNMP
  12. SSH

No comments:

Post a Comment